Friday, March 9, 2012

Tell me how to not love a guy like him?♥

TREASURE, YOU'RE RIGHT. IT'S NOT MY PARENTS THAT IS WITH HIM. ITS MY DECISION. REGRET OR NOT, BLAME ON MYSELF. ILY TREASURE. ♥



😘AKYS👦,
Below are all the post in fb. I screenshot it. Ok, I miss you so much. 😥Really so much. Looking back in the past with swollen eyes.😳 Sad. Regrets. All sorts of feelings. I hope you know, that I still love❤ you as always. I'm still yours.💋 There's one post, you said, don't know when I come out, she's still mine anot.

I can tell you, till now, I'm still yours.✌ I've never forgotten about you. I miss you, soooo much. All the concerns, love, misses, care & quarrels will never be forgotten. Tell me how not to love you? 💏 You're the only guy that I love so much.

I may be stubborn, sensitive, princess attitude, demanding, and all sorts of bad things you've thought of! But yet, you still love ❤ me so much, tolerates so much. I didn't appreciate it at first. But now I realize. 😢Is it too late? I really want to write letter 📮📩📫 to you, but i'm in thailand. 😥

I just wanna tell you, If you're still mine, I'm still yours. I don't know what you feels inside, or this loads you can carry. Yea, we fought, loved, broken up, but there's just something you wanna get.

I don't want anyone else baby doll, I don't want another man. I'll build you up and give you my heart to cradle in your hand. I'm lying on my bed, thinking about you, I love you so much & I don't know what to do. I feel the warmth at my side, the pain in my heart moves to my eyes. So far away yet seems so near. You're the reason why I'm still here.

I awaits the times when we can talk, I awaits for the times we can finally hold hands and walk. To feel you for real, so close to me. The happiest person in the world is what you would make me. To hear you say those 3 little words.

Even though you aren't here, i still love you. & lastly, I think I wanna marry you. 💏






No comments:

Post a Comment