Friday, March 9, 2012

最美的爱情回忆里待续。😥

Hi readers! Today have a been a good day? I guess? Haha, first, I slept at 2am in the morning! YEAAAAAA! I did it! Haha, woke up at 2pm. Exactly 12 hours, yea. Hehe, then I went down to buy my lunch. Green curry! Nice! Pictures below. K, then I dyed my hair. Sad to say, it does not turn out to be the color I wanted. It turns out copper brown. 😥 K, then chatted with BELOVED-TREASURE❤❤❤, telling her how much I miss my previous PRECIOUS CLIQUE & how much I miss AKYS. We chatted for hours. However, my connection sucks here. Therefore, the call kept on hanging up. Pissed off max. We called each other for about 90x I guess. Imagine how pissed off we are. Lol, k. I also showed her the things I bought in Thailand. Wth right. Took pictures. Including eye lashes that I bought. Crazy us. Haha. But that's what make us together. Haha! Craps after craps. Hung up, as she got to work tomorrow. In case you don't know, the picture below is my treasure. My pretty treasure, hehe. TREASURE, don't shy ah. We called each other TREASURE, it's to remind ourself to treasure every moment. As we have a friend that doesn't appreciate us. & I just love her so much! As well as her craps too! Miss her much. It's been so long since I've last hear her voice. Things will be fine alright treasure? 😜😜😜 Don't think so much. Stay cheerful & crazy! That's my treasure! Kkk! Hehe, pictures below is the photo I took for my treasure(Christabelle) to see. Yes, those eye lashes. Asking her which one is nicer. Even forget to take my dinner while talking to her. Lol. Which lashes
do you prefer? Haha! Thats what a girl do when she's bored ok! &&& LOOK AT WHAT CREATIVE TRACY 👧 DREW WHILE PLAYING DRAW SOMETHING WITH HER. & I guess it right, it was WEDDING! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment