Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Life without you.


Alot of people asked me, why did i decide to go Thailand?
It's because i party too hard! Haha! CLUB MBK, NEVERLAND,
OCEANZ, HOLLYWOOD, BURBERRY, POWERHOUSE. TOOO
MUCH, CAN'T TAKE IT. THEREFORE I'M HERE, THAILAND.

My life in Thailand was great? I'm not sure.
Dad have changed, to worse i guess? PMS or what!
Anyway, shopping with Mummy tomorrow.
Not very happy actually, my Dad had spoiled all my mood.
Finally, after spending hours on this blog, i love my blog now.
It've been a long long time since i've last post on my blog.
Lazy! But was too bored recently therefore decided to
update my beautiful blog. Haha! Hope everyone is doing fine.

AdamKoh: I have wanting to visit you. But it seems no chance,
your mum's going overseas, i'm now overseas. ):
Don't know what to do. I miss you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment