Wednesday, January 26, 2011

&Yeah, i'm the bitch that you're refering to, but so what? Cause you're no where better :D




Haha, have been crazy over drama(s) nowadays.
Yupp people, i'm still in thailand. Sorry for the broken promises.
But will join you guys for ladies night yeah! :)
Nothing really happens recently, as i don't give a fcuk too. (:
Or maybe, i'm used to it. Tired.
Drink almost every night to get myself to sleep.
But of course i'm alright! Akl called me days ago & i'm touched.
Shawn, thanks (:
Hopefully i'll be back in Singapore on 10th Feb.
& I should be studying.
I realize that i've changed. I've really changed.
Or am i only lying? I'm tired, i need a break. Don't force me.
You know, if i were to patch with you, it will happen so long ago.
It also means that its impossible. Roses don't mean anything to me anymore.
I've been through the toughest relationship. What's more?
Don't bother to call, i won't be picking up. Sorry, my senior.

No comments:

Post a Comment