Thursday, October 7, 2010

You're no where better.

1. Boyf went to _ _ again.
2. I was damn shocked when they came to my house to find him.
3. He left with those idiots.
4. He was brought back.
5. I've been crying like mad as i know what happen.
6. I need an explanation from you.
7. You're suppose to go _ _ _ _ _ today.
8. But luckily you didn't.
9. Went to dye my hair yesterday that cost me $100.
10. Spends hours for it.
11. Dad was crazy, he asked me to go shopping and gave me
$$$$ that was unexpected.
12. Received calls from Boyf's mum & i was updated.
13. Rush down to th fucked up place & yeah, i waited for 3hours.
14. Boyf told me he was happy when he saw me waiting.
15. He told me that he had been thinking about me.
16. Touched.
17. He know that something is wrong with me.
18. He asked, & i confronted him.
19. He explained, gone crazy.
20. He told me, i love you more than you love me.
21. I told him, it's impossible.
22. Boyf was too crazy.
23. His head bleed.
24. Like i say, crazy.
25. I didn't want to forgive him, but i can't bear to
see him suffer like that.
26. I went down his house crying.
27. Surprisingly, he came.
28. He held my hands & walk silently.
*Screaming & fighting kissing in the rain.
29. We went back to his house and notice that ahxuan had left his
house.
30. Poor girl.
AND TOMORROW IS OUR 2ND MONTH! :D

Ahxuan, thanks for meeting me when I'm confused & sad.
I really appreciate a friend like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment