Monday, March 5, 2012

What's love without you?

Hi readers! It's been a long time since I've last updated my blog. Ok, mum is currently in Singapore. And I'm in Thailand. Haha! However MummyLove promise to get me my birthday present when she's back! Yeah! Love her much. Daddy is very angry that I'm still not back in Singapore. MummyLove will be back on this coming Saturday I guess? Hopefully! I'm like so bored here, got money also don't know where to shop. MummyLove I miss you! Have been having weird dreams this few nights. Weird, real weird. Ok, I don't dare to sleep alone la! So scary! Especially after watching the stupid Thai ghost stories. True one somemore. Torturing me indirectly. Every night, i will wait for the sun to rise then I will close the curtains and off the lights and Coma. When the hell did I become so timid? Lol! Anyway, will be back to post more tomorrow. Anyway, this is the first time i blog using my phone! Hehe! Stay tune! ♥


-The hair when i just went Thailand & the hair now. Why my fringe grow so fast?

No comments:

Post a Comment