Thursday, February 2, 2012

OMFG

Ok, today was.. fine? Woke up at hell 6am due to my stomach. Ok, then went to market with mummylove. Back home, felt so crazy & i eventually pack the whole house, wash all the clothes, pack my cupboard & cook lunch. Can you imagine that's me? Mummylove was damn shocked when she saw. She asked me ": Girl, you ok not?!" Then i was like ya why? Then she replied this ": Did the doctor prescribe the wrong medication? I was like WTH NO! I'm totally fine.  Wanted to take a nap, but i failed! I sweep the floor, mop, clean the mirror, wash up mummylove jeans & that's heavy. Then went over to buy cig, refill the big bottle of water. Heavy till the plastic bag also broke. Goodness, then went back, watch my show & went over to mummylove shop to look for her! Tehee. here i am, receive a damn f-ing shocking news.


AdamKoh ": I miss you too, tons tons. I will definitely visit you when i'm back. I didn't visit you because i thought you don't want to see me due to our explosive quarrel. I was sooo shock when Mei(Glenda) told me. Why you don't know what to write to me? Then you think i know how to wrote to you ah!?
My heart totally sinks when you said": Love you always." Seriously like, from heaven to hell.
I just wanna say, I love you too! ):


No comments:

Post a Comment