Monday, March 26, 2012

Dash hope. 😖

Ok, saw my blog title? Yes I'm sad. Firstly I'm being forgotten. Sorry BEI. But this is for you. Ok, I'm disappointed in this few days when you didn't text me. Although I did not. I'm disappointed. Really. As in, when I on my phone, TREASURE & PRISCILLA was the only one who texted me. I'm disappointed when I try to do my best to you but end up? Forget it. 😊 I just need true friends that will be with me no matter what. I just need a person to talk to, I need a person to care for me, I need a person to listen me me when I'm sad. Yes, we all have things to do, we're filled with works, bf, friends. It's never easy to find time for your friends that you've neglected. But make the initiative to make time for them. Treasure is there for me. Throughout this years like seriously. She might act as she don't care, but deep in her heart, she mind/care like hell. I love her a lot. Really. I seriously cant find anyone that could replace her. Impossible I guess. I don't feel good when I treats someone & treasure them when all I get back was nothing. You get what I mean? As in. I'm real SAD. The letters below are all the letter I wrote for my Akys. I can't wait for the confirmation from Akys family for the appointment. A Supposingly, I'm visiting him on 2nd April. When I'm back. Hopefully. I miss him like hell. Ok, that's all. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment