Friday, March 16, 2012

19th BIRTHDAY🎁🔔🎉🎈/NIGHTMARE👻🎃👽👿

Seriously, I'm very very disappointed. I've invited about 96 people to my birthday. Only 6 replied by going. Ok, Michelle, Kaixin, Jolinda, Shawn & Gina was nice enough to tell me that they're not coming. Great to hear that isn't it? As in, at least you bothers to tell me. But hey, I seriously need to find out who's coming. I need to prepare a lot of things do you know that? My 贝贝 is planning for me, Perlin is giving me suggestions. And lots of things to plan. Sigh, I really don't know what to say. MORAL OF THE STORY, WHETHER YOU CAN MAKE IT OR NOT, JUST INFORM ME. THANKS. Anyway, the pictures were taken yesterday during my shopping spree. Ok, that's all. Bye. Ps: Sorry but I'm really pissed off/disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment