Saturday, December 24, 2011

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.


It's Christmas eve & i'm like so dead down here in Thailand.
Mum's busy! Aww, who's going to celebrate Christmas with meeeee?!
Sad la! How boring can life be. Sigh, no christmas present this year!
Fml la! Only dad, he said that he'll get me my favourite watch when i'm back in Singapore!
Wohhhooooo! He's like the best lor! Yea, i miss partying. ):
Stupid BoonChong tempted me about Powerhouse! ):
I miss Powerhouse! Will be there with my les when i'm back alright
Les? (Germaine) Hehehe!
No shopping today. Nothing today! Ahhhhh! But actually awaiting for tonight's 8.30pm show~!
My favourite!!! Hehe! Btw, i'm not emo-ing ok! I just miss someone
that i thought i won't.

I'm not regretting for not treasuring our relationship.
I regret for trusting you.
I did not treasure first, follow by you.
Like a routine. But whatever it is, I miss you, real bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment