Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent.




The picture above is the paradise i've been talking about.
Pretty clothes, nice heels plus beautiful prices.
Didn't bought alot of things due to overspend of money.
Tomorrow i'm going there again! Got to buy more and shop for
Chinese New Year too! Hopefully, Papa won't be so selfish.
Tehee, the bear above is damn cute la! Huge max. Wanted
to buy, but if i were to buy, no place for me to sleep already. ):
No shopping for today, ): Tomorrow! Wahaha! I'm leading a healthy
lifestyle now. No liquor, no clubbing. Sleep early & wake up early.
Gonna cut down on my drinking. Too much already.
I maybe bored here but i've Mum with me.
I'm like soooo bored!

Germaine/Love:
I miss ewwww! Tehee! Go get your passport
done and get your ass here! Let's club here! Haha! Joking~
We gonna club when i'm back alright? Hopefully la! (:

Akys: I can't afford to miss you everyday. Just by looking at our past pictures,
doesn't stop me from missing you but to miss you more.
Sigh, yet, there's nothing i can do about it.
Hope you're doing fine. (:
I'll be waiting. Believe it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment