Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SK, Thanks for that message, you've brighten up my Wed.

Check Spelling
Sorry bout the other day, i am really not in a mood to post anything.
Hmm, yes, today is Chinese new year eve. Wheee, others families will
be having their reunion dinner while i'm having my buffet at a hotel.
Wth? Ok, im going with that AhGua, two small brother & Mummy.
Going in the evening, therefore, i spend time on facebook & blog first.
So that time flies! :D Went shopping yesterday. Bought the heels on top.
I find it quite cute, hee! Yesterday went to highlight my hair.
But it is not the color tat i wanted, damn pissed off.
But, aiya, forget it. The day before yesterday, i went for facial.
That was great. Coffee scrub, sounds disgusting but i like! :D
Hee, ok, here's for my AKL.

AKL,
People comes & leaves. But don't bother.
Everything is fated. Like what people says:
If it meant to be yours, no matter what happens, it will still be yours.
TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES.
Understand? So stop dropping tears for what had happened.
I'll always be there for you, although i'm now in Thailand, but
you still use Shawn's phone to call me right? So don't forget to do that alright!
Ily (:

SK :
No muacks alright! :D
But i love you.

Shawn : Help me take care o my Akl alright?
Thanks! Will treat you when i come back!
Or maybe, you treat me! :D


I miss you, wonder if you miss me too.





No comments:

Post a Comment